Remote RN Nurse OASIS Coder Full TimeOverview:
BAYADA Home Health Care, has an immediate opening for Registered Nurses with OASIS Coding experience to work remotely doing Oasis reviews and coding.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Apply your skills and knowledge of OASIS and ICD-9 coding to help clients receive the home health care services they need. Responsibilities:
- Review clinical information for appropriateness, congruency and accuracy as it relates to the OASIS and 485 while using the Medicare PPS billing model and CMS guidelines
- Prevent or decrease the occasion of Medicare denials by assuring proper coding and documentation on the plan of care/485
- Provide education and act as a resource to field and office staff with regards to CMS guidelines, Home Care Coding, PPS guidelines and billing related issues
- Take corrective actions prior to RAP submission
- Follow mandated reporting procedures for completion and submission of coded data
- Active State nursing License
- Minimum of 2 years clinical nursing experience, home care experience preferred
- COS-C OASIS Certification preferred
- HCS-D Home Health Care Coding Certification preferred
- Knowledge of OASIS C, Home Care and Medicare regulations
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
This position requires someone who is process oriented, has meticulous attention to detail, and is able to work as part of a team in a busy, high-energy, fast-paced environment.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make Bayada Nurses their employer of choice. BAYADA offers great company support, a comprehensive salary and benefits package, and excellent opportunities for growth. Apply now for immediate consideration..