When you sign up, ADVANCE gives you:
Access to thousands of healthcare job opportunities
The best healthcare content you can get anywhere
Hours of informative and entertaining multimedia
The latest news, articles, product reviews and much more!
And it's all FREE!
Certified Nursing Assistants
Saint Lukes Health System
City: KANSAS CITY |
State: MO |
Country: USA |
ZIP Code: 64131
Job ID Number: NW010819 | Posted: 01/08/2019
The best place to get care.
The best place to give care.
That is the Saint Luke’s vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice or office, our nearly 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke’s employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, non-profit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Nationally recognized for patient satisfaction, we invite you to do the best work of your career within our highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter. If you are dedicated to helping people live better, come to our:
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT EVENT
for opportunities at each of our four Kansas City-area hospitals
Thursday, January 31 | 2 pm - 5 pm
Saint Luke’s Health System Offices
901 E. 104th Street, Kansas City, Missouri
• Certified nursing assistants at all levels of experience are welcome.
• All qualified attendees are guaranteed an interview.
As a part of our values-driven team, you’ll have the opportunity to experience a wide range of career advantages within an environment where teamwork, quality/excellence, customer focus, learning & innovation, and stewardship guide our every action. We offer:
• A two-day classroom course to prepare you for success in the acute-care setting, including common basic diagnoses and hands-on skills.
• On-site certification in specific, required competencies, such as phlebotomy and EKG.
• Practical unit orientation where you’ll be paired with an RN mentor.
• Shared insights about your specific floor and what makes it unique.
• Creation of a genuine bond to unite the care process among CNAs and RNs.
• The encouragement and support to help you become an RN, including tuition reimbursement.
• Comprehensive training, certifications, and continuing education.
• The flexibility to create your own schedule.
The best talent deserves top rewards and career advantages.
Saint Luke’s Health System offers competitive compensation and benefits, as well as opportunities to learn, grow, and advance as a professional.
To attend, please RSVP in advance to email@example.com
and include a copy of your resume as well as your hospital of choice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Saint Luke’s offers an inclusive work environment where differences are valued so individuals can achieve their fullest potential. We hire only non-tobacco