When you sign up, ADVANCE gives you:
Access to thousands of healthcare job opportunities
The best healthcare content you can get anywhere
Hours of informative and entertaining multimedia
The latest news, articles, product reviews and much more!
And it's all FREE!
Tenure Track Nursing Positions
Atlantic Medical Imaging
City: ABSECON |
State: NJ |
Country: USA |
ZIP Code: 08205
Job ID Number: NW110218 | Posted: 11/02/2018
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION…
Please note Job ID and Job Title in subject line and send resume to: email@example.com
Founded in 1969, Stockton University, New Jersey’s Distinctive Public University, is also one of America’s most distinctive public universities, consistently ranking among the nation’s finest educational institutions and among the top ten public Master’s institutions in the Northeast. Stockton proudly offers the academic, technological, and cultural advantages of a large institution combined with the community spirit of a small liberal arts college. Stockton is noted for combining an outstanding interdisciplinary approach to graduate and undergraduate education with all the qualities of an outstanding employer. We offer a unique vibrant working environment, a wealth of work related opportunities and outstanding employee benefits. Stockton is committed to attracting, encouraging and retaining a qualified workforce to support the mission of the University. The University is located in the Pinelands National Reserve in southern New Jersey, about one hour from Philadelphia, two hours from New York City, three hours from the Baltimore/Washington area, and 20 minutes from Atlantic City. The University’s location, active, stimulating campus life and diverse community make Stockton University a great place to work!
Stockton University, invites applications for two Tenure Track Nursing positions, starting September 1, 2019.
Stockton’s Nursing Program has traditional and accelerated BSN programs, hybrid MSN, Post Master’s Certificate and Doctoral of Nursing Practice programs.
Assistant/Associate Professor of Nursing (Medical Surgical), Tenure Track
This position is for an Assistant/Associate Professor of Nursing as an Adult Care Registered Nurse. A minimum of 5 years’ experience providing direct care as a medical-surgical, critical care and /or emergency department nurse in an acute care facility is required.
Assistant/Associate Professor of Nursing (Psychiatric Mental Health), Tenure Track
This position is for an Assistant/Associate Professor of Nursing as a Psychiatric Mental Health Registered Nurse. A minimum of 5 years’ experience providing direct care for the mental health population is required.
Responsibilities for both positions include teaching courses, seminars, tutorials, and supervising independent studies in nursing and the General Studies curriculum; Serving as preceptor to students, as necessary; Participating in scholarship and creative activities as appropriate to the discipline andProviding service to the university, community, and profession.
Requirements for both positions; Eligibility to practice as a registered nurse in the State of New Jersey is required. Completed professional or research doctorate degree or evidence of a plan for completion of an earned professional or research doctorate degree within three years.
Screening of applications begins immediately and will continue until the positions are filled.
Please visit: https://stockton.hiretouch.com for complete job descriptions and to apply. Only electronic documents will be accepted.
- All offers of employment are contingent upon a favorable background check.
- Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should contact: Sharon Hunt, Recruitment Manager at 609-652-4384.
- In accordance with the New Jersey First Act P.L. 2011 c.70, effective September 1, 2011, new public employees in certain positions are required to obtain New Jersey residency within one (1) year of employment. Applicants must meet the requirements listed.
- Prospective employees may access the Annual Security Report for the University at www.stockton.edu/campuspolice or contact the Campus Police department at 609-652-4378 to request a hard copy of the report.
- Stockton University is an equal opportunity institution encouraging a diverse pool of applicants, visit; http://www.stockton.edu/affirmative_action. Additionally, pursuant to Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Stockton University prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex (i.e., which includes but is not limited to the prohibition of sexual misconduct and relationship violence, including sexual assault and harassment) in all of its educational programs and activities.