When you sign up, ADVANCE gives you:
Access to thousands of healthcare job opportunities
The best healthcare content you can get anywhere
Hours of informative and entertaining multimedia
The latest news, articles, product reviews and much more!
And it's all FREE!
Registered Nurse Quality Assurance Manager
Stony Brook Medicine
City: STONY BROOK |
State: NY |
Country: USA |
ZIP Code: 11794
Job ID Number: NW100518 | Posted: 10/05/2018
Registered Nurse, Quality Assurance/Continuing Quality Improvement Manager,
Stony Brook Anesthesiology
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
SB Clinical Practice Management Plan, Inc. (SBCPMP) offers a variety of employment opportunities in a variety of clinical and business areas for the Physician Faculty Practices of Stony Brook Medicine. The Physician Faculty Practices span across eighteen different practice specialties and more than forty five locations across Suffolk County. SBCPMP provides billing and clinical support personnel for the Physician Faculty Practices. Learn more about the extraordinary career opportunities available and start your new career at SB Clinical Practice Management Plan, Inc.
Position reports to: Chairman of the Anesthesiology Department QA/QI committee chair.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clinical Data Collection.
- Chart Review of identified QA/QI issues.
- Summary preparation of issues identified for presentation by the QA/QI committee chairman at QA/QI meetings.
- Collection and summarizing of clinical data for Continuing Quality Improvement projects. This includes data collection from the medical record as well as directly from the patient and relevant clinicians.
- Interact with various members of the Department of Anesthesiology, including physicians, clinical, research and administrative staff.
- Prepare monthly reports on QA/QI measures for distribution to the faculty.
- Liaise with enhanced recover coordinator on QA/QI data from enhance recovery projects.
- Assist in developing department policies and procedures.
- NYS Licensed RN.
- Associates Degree in Nursing.
- Experienced nurse, with 5 years or more of experience.
- Previous experience in chart review and clinical data collection.
- Experience using Electronic Medical Record.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing.
- Previous experience in patient evaluation such as ambulatory surgery or pre-admission testing facility or PACU experience.
CPMP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Send Resume to: Michele.Chituk@StonyBrookMedicine.edu