When you sign up, ADVANCE gives you:
Access to thousands of healthcare job opportunities
The best healthcare content you can get anywhere
Hours of informative and entertaining multimedia
The latest news, articles, product reviews and much more!
And it's all FREE!
Saint Joseph's School for the Blind
City: JERSEY CITY |
State: NJ |
Country: USA |
ZIP Code: 07307
Job ID Number: NW071818 | Posted: 07/19/2018
Great Opportunity with “one of a kind school” in New Jersey
St. Joseph’s School for the Blind, a private non-profit and the only school for the blind in New Jersey, has an outstanding opportunity at our dynamic organization in New Jersey.
Prepares a health profile and a care plan for each student
- Consults with student's individual physician as needed and is responsible for relaying to parents follow up care.
- Administers and dispenses medications to students prescribed by their physician
Responsibilities and Duties
- Administers medications as prescribed by the students physician
- Gathers and maintains accurate health records of the student
- Participates in student evaluation meeting as it pertains to ongoing medical needs
- Attend school outings with student at least twice a week for the CBI program
Qualifications and Skills
New Jersey RN License and NJ School Nurse certification or ability to obtain
Experience with children and young adults with disabilities preferred
Medical, dental, vision, 403(b) savings plan
Competitive salary and benefits. Email resume with cover letter to: email@example.com. or fax to: 201-876 -5431. EOE/AA.