When you sign up, ADVANCE gives you:
Access to thousands of healthcare job opportunities
The best healthcare content you can get anywhere
Hours of informative and entertaining multimedia
The latest news, articles, product reviews and much more!
And it's all FREE!
Clinical Research Nurse
The Rockefeller University
City: NEW YORK |
State: NY |
Country: USA |
ZIP Code: 10065
Job ID Number: NW061118 | Posted: 06/11/2018
Clinical Research Nurse (11:15pm-7:45am)
The Rockefeller University, the world’s premiere research university, seeks a Clinical Research Nurse to join our Hospital.
- Coordinating and carrying out assigned clinical research studies by developing and updating protocols, procedures and standards for studies in collaboration with investigators
- Providing research participant(s) protocol-specific information, reinforcing compliance with protocol procedures, collecting research data as required, and providing direct nursing care as needed
- Communicating and instructing other health team members on research protocol-specific details
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in nursing; current New York State Registered Nursing License and a minimum of two years of clinical nursing experience required
- BCLS certification upon hire and ACLS certification within six months of hire necessary
- Phlebotomy experience necessary and IV certification preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Word and Excel and computer programs for documentation development, documentation, creation and use of spreadsheets
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Who we are
The Rockefeller University is the world’s leading biomedical research University. Our groundbreaking discoveries in basic and clinical research are transforming biomedicine. We share a singular commitment to advancing science for the benefit of humanity. Our collaborative culture drives each of us to achieve a higher level, fueling the breakthroughs for which we are known. Come join us!
For more information, please see the hospital web site at: http://www.rucares.org/
How to Apply
We offer an excellent benefits package, tuition reimbursement and a competitive salary.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume: http://www.rockefeller.edu/hr/jobs Reference position IRC20904
The Rockefeller University is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans