When you sign up, ADVANCE gives you:
Access to thousands of healthcare job opportunities
The best healthcare content you can get anywhere
Hours of informative and entertaining multimedia
The latest news, articles, product reviews and much more!
And it's all FREE!
Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
City: WHITE PLAINS |
State: NY |
Country: USA |
ZIP Code: 10605
Job ID Number: NW051118B | Posted: 05/14/2018
Title: Nursing Supervisor
The Burke Rehabilitation Hospital is a highly recognized rehabilitation and research facility conveniently located in White Plains, NY.
Our Staff is part of a dedicated team of professionals whose focus is to provide a caring and nurturing environment for our patients. Recognizing that our employees are an integral part of the patients’ overall success, Burke prides itself on hiring the most skilled and dedicated professionals.
We are currently seeking an experienced Nursing Supervisor to work full-time for the Night shift 11pm - 7am.
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and supervision of hospital and patient care services during night shift in the absence of unit Nurse Managers & Assistant Director of Nursing.
Nurse Supervisor Responsibilities:
- organizational planning
- nursing practice and assessment
- distribution and management of staff
- education of staff and disciplinary action as indicated.
- Responsible for supervision of the staff on the night shifts.
Nurse Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required;
- RN in the State of New York;
- Experience working as a RN in med-surg and/or rehab;
- Minimum 1-2 years supervisory experience required;
- Requires ability to adapt well to changing priorities,
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and requires advanced interpersonal/communication skills both orally and in writing;
- Active BLS and CPR certification required
Interested candidates please apply to the position on www.burke.org/careers