When you sign up, ADVANCE gives you:
Access to thousands of healthcare job opportunities
The best healthcare content you can get anywhere
Hours of informative and entertaining multimedia
The latest news, articles, product reviews and much more!
And it's all FREE!
Registered Nurses / Home Care and Hospice
Community Visiting Nurse Association
City: SOMERVILLE |
State: NJ |
Country: USA |
ZIP Code: 08876
Job ID Number: NW051118 | Posted: 05/11/2018
Registered Nurses – Home Care and Hospice
Community Visiting Nurse Association is a non-profit, fully accredited Home Health Care agency serving Somerset, Middlesex and Warren Counties. We are a 4 Star Medicare certified agency providing comprehensive and quality home care services to individuals within their homes.
We currently have the following Registered Nurse positions available, based out of both our Somerville and Phillipsburg, NJ offices.
- Full Time Skilled Nursing position to make field visits to patients in their homes within Somerset and Middlesex Counties – Home care experience preferred; Med-Surg experience required.
- Full Time Skilled Nursing position to make field visits to patients in their homes within Warren County – Home care experience preferred; Med-Surg experience required.
- Full Time/Part Time Hospice Nursing position to make field visits to patients in their homes within Somerset & Middlesex Counties - Hospice and/or home care experience required
- Per Diem Hospice Nursing position to make field visits to patients in their homes within Somerset & Middlesex Counties - Hospice and/or home care experience required.
Responsibilities include providing direct care and case management services to individuals with varied health care needs in their homes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking, able to function independently
- Proficiency with computers and electronic medical records
- Ability to case manage, organize schedule and manage time effectively
- Ability to assess individual client needs, provide direct care and patient teaching
- Development of a comprehensive plan of care
- Knowledge of community resources
- Graduate of an approved college or school of nursing
- Current New Jersey Registered Professional Nurse license
- Two years of home health or med surg experience
- Ability to work 1 weekend per month and 2 holidays per year
Community Visiting Nurse Associationoffers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, pension and vacation/personal/sick days for full and part time positions.
Qualified candidates are asked to complete an employment application on our website at www.communityvna.organd include a current, detailed resume.
Be part of the future of health care by providing care where patients want to be....at home
Community Visiting Nurse Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer