When you sign up, ADVANCE gives you:
Access to thousands of healthcare job opportunities
The best healthcare content you can get anywhere
Hours of informative and entertaining multimedia
The latest news, articles, product reviews and much more!
And it's all FREE!
City: TRENTON |
State: NJ |
Country: USA |
ZIP Code: 08638
Job ID Number: NW040918 | Posted: 04/09/2018
“RNs, Experienced, Trauma Medical ICU Dept., $10K Sign-On Bonus!”
Capital Health is the region's leader in advanced medicine with significant investments in advanced technologies and the best physicians. Comprising its two hospitals (Capital Health Regional Medical Center in Trenton and the Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell) and the Capital Health - Hamilton outpatient facility, Capital Health is a growing healthcare organization that is accredited by The Joint Commission. Capital Health has also received Magnet® status for the fourth consecutive time in recognition of its quality patient care, innovations in professional nursing practice, and nursing excellence. Only 29 organizations in the country have received Magnet status four times and five of those organizations are in New Jersey. In addition, our nursing team received special recognition for excellence in stroke and outpatient emergency care.
Bonus of up to $10,000 for qualified RNs!
- Delivers quality care to patients through a team effort in working with others through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Ensures patient safety by executing appropriate policies and procedures.
- Provides appropriate support for pain management and pharmacological and non-pharmacological measures. Assists patient/family in identifying individualized comfort measures.
- Follows up on internal resources to determine the outcome of interventions completed by other departments.
- Mobilizes resources in complex cases to maximize patient's control and participation over his/her own recovery.
- Provides information and interpretation of the patient's condition and offers coping mechanisms. Provides these to both patient and family.
- Assesses how much information a patient wants and needs, while utilizing a vocabulary and approach that enable the patient to successfully process the care and course of treatment.
- Formulates and documents a discharge plan that maximizes the patient's ability to continue with meaningful life activities.
- Integrates assessment and diagnostic information with intuition to foresee potential age-specific healthcare needs. Anticipates patient's needs.
- Ensures handoff communication and includes a report in terms of the situations most likely to develop and the problems awaiting patient.
- Identifies proactively issues to be resolved related to patient education for medication management. Provides discharge planning that includes instructions on discharge medications.
- Uses discretionary judgment to appropriately modify patient care regimens. Facilitates appropriate response from other healthcare team members to provide quality and safe care.
- Explores multiple aspects of care regimen with case manager and healthcare providers to promote appropriate resolution.
- Displays ability to see the entire unit and is self-motivated to develop a plan for adjusting staffing patterns as needed. Attends educational sessions when offered in areas that will improve one's ability to assess the needs in one's respective department. These would include, but are not limited to, charge nurse workshops, leadership training, critical decision making, prioritization of workload, etc.
- Plans and provides unique and individualized comfort measures, while utilizing intuitive and innovative approaches that are scientifically sound and are a result of evidence-based practice.
- Participates in unit-based and/or hospital-based committees.
- Participates in performance improvement activities at the unit and/or hospital-wide level.
- Participates actively in the preparation of Joint Commission readiness.
- Participates in unit-level effort to achieve successful Patient Satisfaction scores and has an awareness of the HCAHPS measurements.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
- At least 1 year of acute nursing experience.
- 1 year critical care experience preferred.
- Associate's degree or graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred.
- AHA BLS and ACLS - Healthcare Provider.
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition reimbursement
- Low employee expense for medical and dental insurance
- 403(b) Savings and Retirement Program
- Educational assistance program
Easy commute from PA and major NJ routes.
Find out why our 3000+ employees have chosen Capital Health.
For more information and to Express Your Interest In Less Than 60 Seconds, please visit http://www.capital.attnhr.com/jobs/149884/
Equal opportunity employer.
Apply Here: http://www.capital.attnhr.com/jobs/149884/