When you sign up, ADVANCE gives you:
Access to thousands of healthcare job opportunities
The best healthcare content you can get anywhere
Hours of informative and entertaining multimedia
The latest news, articles, product reviews and much more!
And it's all FREE!
Speech Language Pathologists
Community Visiting Nurse Association
City: SOMERVILLE |
State: NJ |
Country: USA |
ZIP Code: 08876
Job ID Number: SP030118MP | Posted: 03/01/2018
Community Visiting Nurse Association is a non-profit, fully accredited Home Health Care agency serving Somerset, Middlesex and Warren Counties. We are a 4 Star Medicare certified agency providing comprehensive and quality home care services to individuals within their homes.
We currently have 2 per diem Speech Language Pathologist positions available – one position will service Middlesex County and one will service Warren County.
Provide skilled speech, language, swallowing and cognitive communication disorders services to individuals in their homes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative minded professional with strong oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking, able to function independently
- Proficiency with computers and electronic medical records
- Ability to case manage, organize schedule and manage time effectively
- Ability to assess/evaluation/diagnose individual client needs
- Ability to provide direct care and patient teaching
- Ability to development/implement a comprehensive plan of care
- Flexible hours
- Home health care experience preferred
- Certification by the American Speech and Hearing Association
- Minimum of one year, full time experience in Speech Language Pathology service in a hospital or health care facility under qualified supervision
- Current State of New Jersey Speech Language Pathology license
Qualified candidates are required to complete an employment application on our website at www.communityvna.org and include a current, detailed resume as well as which position you are interested in.
Be part of the future of health care by providing care where patients want to be…At Home
Community Visiting Nurse Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer