When you sign up, ADVANCE gives you:
Access to thousands of healthcare job opportunities
The best healthcare content you can get anywhere
Hours of informative and entertaining multimedia
The latest news, articles, product reviews and much more!
And it's all FREE!
EnduraCare Acute Care Services
City: ALMA |
State: GA |
Country: USA |
ZIP Code: 31510
Job ID Number: 4 | Posted: 08/25/2017
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
Up to a $10,000 Sign-On / Relo package
Position: Physical Therapist
Venue: Rotation (Outpatient, Inpatient acute & SNF)
City/State: Alma, GA
Dynamic facility and location! Awesome opportunity to work in variety of settings.
We currently do rotations - each PT team member has an opportunity to work Outpatient at least half the year & during 2nd half of year rotate out to Inpatient with acute orthopedic patients; the majority of their time is spent with in acute with some in SNF.
City / State: Alma, GA
What to do in Georgia? You name it and Georgia does it!
Come and experience the Georgia Life Style - the way culture was meant to be! Rich in heritage and filled with art & entertainment. Premier living beyond your wildest dreams. Unique night life, hot music & mouth-watering cuisine! Georgia is all about Art & Culture, History and Heritage, Fun and Excitement!
Indulge yourself in luxurious southern spas; surround yourself with theater, local concerts and/or museums and galleries. Explore scenic byways and trails.
For the thrill seeker, look no further - there is sky diving, hang gliding, rock climbing, zip lining, ATV & motor cross. For those who enjoy water sports, try your hand at kayaking, and/or white water rafting.
Although Georgia is known as the 'Peach' state, today, Alma is known as Georgia's Blueberry Capital. Alma, GA hosts an annual blueberry festival which attracts and draws crowds from all over the country.
Alma, GA is just a few short hours from Savannah and Atlanta. In addition, it is a stone's throw from the coastal waters. Near Jacksonville and Tallahassee, Florida! And a couple hours from Savannah.
Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy - PT
EnduraCare fosters a TEAM environment with a strong culture built on integrity and work ethic.
WHAT WE DO:
EnduraCare Acute Care Services was founded 1981. We are the nation's largest privately-held provider of therapy program management for hospitals and we currently service 13 states. We deliver labor productivity, revenue growth, staffing solutions, educational resources, and rehab expertise to ensure optimal performance.
Our average contract tenure of more than 10 years demonstrates our focus on long-term relationships with satisfied customers.
We are experts at and understand the complex reimbursement structures across all venues.
We do one thing, and we do it well!
Why EnduraCare Acute Care Services:
- We recognize that maintaining a positive organizational culture begins with its team of healthcare professionals. Who We Hire Matters!
- We embrace, we promote, we preserve the delicate balance between our patients' quality of life, our company's organizational goals, our core values and our employees' personal & professional development.
- We are ethical and we are compliant.
- We foster an environment with a strong culture built on integrity and work ethic.
- We are committed to providing the best possible clinical care for our patients, creating a positive working environment for each of our employees and developing successful partnerships with our customers. Rehab and quality service are our passion!
- Realistic Expectations
- Quality Patient Care
- Education & Compliance
- Ideal company culture
- Supports employees' growth and development
Offering an outstanding compensation packages.
Competitive benefits package for Full-time employees include:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- MD Live ('on the go' non-emergency medical assistance via phone, tablet, webcam)
- Disability Insurances
- Continuing Education
- Direct Deposit