When you sign up, ADVANCE gives you:
Access to thousands of healthcare job opportunities
The best healthcare content you can get anywhere
Hours of informative and entertaining multimedia
The latest news, articles, product reviews and much more!
And it's all FREE!
EnduraCare Acute Care Services
City: ALMA |
State: GA |
Country: USA |
ZIP Code: 31510
Job ID Number: 1 | Posted: 08/25/2017
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
Up to a $10,000 Sign-On / Relo package
Position: Occupational Therapist
Venue: Outpatient, Inpatient Acute & SNF
City / State: Alma, GEORGIA
* New Grads encouraged to apply
* Ask about our Sign-On Bonus & Relo Assistance pkg
**Modality Certification REQUIRED or willing to obtain**
To Discuss your ideal Occupational Therapy position, contact:
WHAT WE DO:
EnduraCare Acute Care Services was founded 1981. We are the nation's largest privately-held provider of therapy program management for hospitals and we currently service 13 states. We deliver labor productivity, revenue growth, staffing solutions, educational resources, and rehab expertise to ensure optimal performance.
Our average contract tenure of more than 10 years demonstrates our focus on long-term relationships with satisfied customers.
We are experts at and understand the complex reimbursement structures across all venues.
We do one thing, and we do it well!
Why EnduraCare Acute Care Services:
- We recognize that maintaining a positive organizational culture begins with its team of healthcare professionals. Who We Hire Matters!
- We embrace, we promote, we preserve the delicate balance between our patients' quality of life, our company's organizational goals, our core values and our employees' personal & professional development.
- We are ethical and we are compliant.
- We foster an environment with a strong culture built on integrity and work ethic.
- We are committed to providing the best possible clinical care for our patients, creating a positive working environment for each of our employees and developing successful partnerships with our customers. Rehab and quality service are our passion!
- Realistic Expectations
- Quality Patient Care
- Education & Compliance
- Ideal company culture
- Supports employees' growth and development
Offering an outstanding compensation packages.
Competitive benefits package for Full-time employees include:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- MD Live ('on the go' non-emergency medical assistance via phone, tablet, webcam)
- Disability Insurances
- Continuing Education
- Direct Deposit