When you sign up, ADVANCE gives you:
Access to thousands of healthcare job opportunities
The best healthcare content you can get anywhere
Hours of informative and entertaining multimedia
The latest news, articles, product reviews and much more!
And it's all FREE!
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County
City: NEW YORK CITY |
State: NY |
Country: USA |
ZIP Code: 10001
Job ID Number: | Posted: 08/24/2017
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
At NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County, we take pride in providing our customers with the highest quality health care. Kings County has a rich legacy for its pioneering role in medicine. Today, with over 627 beds, our hospital remains on the cutting edge of technology and provides the most modern procedures with state-of-the-art equipment. Built in 1831 as a one room infirmary for publicly supported care of the sick, Kings County continues to be a leading health care facility whose mission is to provide care to everyone regardless of their ability to pay. The hospital provides a wide range of health services, and specialties are offered in all fields of modern medicine. More than 200 clinics provide a wide array of ambulatory care services.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County operates a world-renowned Level 1 Trauma Center, one of only three in the borough, which serves 2.6 million residents of Brooklyn and Staten Island.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County maintains close relationships with NYC Health + Hospitals’ diagnostic, post-acute, and long-term care centers. The hospital is academically affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. The following Leadership positions are available:
Associate Director- Risk Management
- Registered Nurse or other healthcare degree required
- 2+ yrs. Risk Management experience preferred
- Master’s degree in Art or Science with specialization in Hospital Administration
- 5 years of hospital or managerial experience required, with at least 2 years in a leadership position
Clinical Nurse Manager – Emergency Department
- BSN required. Master’s degree in Nursing, Education preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years exp. Leadership exp. in an acute care facility required.
- ACLS required. TNCC preferred.
Director of Nursing- Medical Surgical
- BSN required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Current NYS RN Licensure required.
- A minimum of ten years demonstrated and progressive leadership and management exp. In an acute care environment required.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Short term and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Pension & TDA Plans
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org