When you sign up, ADVANCE gives you:
Access to thousands of healthcare job opportunities
The best healthcare content you can get anywhere
Hours of informative and entertaining multimedia
The latest news, articles, product reviews and much more!
And it's all FREE!
City: ROANOKE |
State: VA |
Country: USA |
ZIP Code: 24016
Job ID Number: IR-1706012 | Posted: 02/03/2017
Radiology Technician Opportunity
We currently have a variety of Inpatient and Outpatient Rad Tech opportunities available. Support Carilion's hallmarks of service excellence. Perform professional duties involved in a variety of technical procedures to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiological diagnosis of patients of all ages.
Minimum Qualifications Required
Education: Graduate of an approved School of Radiologic Technology.
Experience: Experience preferred but not required.
Licensure, certification, and/or registration: ARRT registry or registry eligible. AHA BLS-HCP required.
Why Carilion Clinic?
Small and large award-winning hospitals in America’s most livable communities State-of- the-art Seimens technology Individualized orientation and training. Also there are opportunities for career advancement!
We want you to grow and thrive in your career. Designated as one of the top 125 Training Organizations by Training magazine, Carilion’s education programs provide you with opportunities to grow in the areas of leadership and clinical performance excellence. You can take advantage of more than 1,600 educational opportunities through live classes, web classes, webinars and Carilion-sponsored professional conferences.
Be Rewarded – Our Benefits
Carilion Clinic offers comprehensive medical plans and wellness options, family and lifestyle benefits for a work/life balance and programs to help you meet your financial goals.
Here are a few of the other healthy benefits we offer:
• Free or discounted fitness club memberships at our affiliated health clubs and worksite wellness centers
• Classes and resources to help you better manage your professional and personal responsibilities
• Farm-to-table cooperatives with local farmers, for fresher meals at home and in the workplace
• Tobacco-free incentives and waived copays for preventive visits, including well-baby checkups, immunizations, and screening mammograms
• Nutritious meal and snack options in our on-site cafeterias and vending machines Carilion Clinic offers an attractive compensation and benefits package (including Carilion-paid pension), relocation assistance, and continuing education onsite at no charge.
Please contact Jason Bishop for more information at 540-983-4039 or email email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.