When you sign up, ADVANCE gives you:
Access to thousands of healthcare job opportunities
The best healthcare content you can get anywhere
Hours of informative and entertaining multimedia
The latest news, articles, product reviews and much more!
And it's all FREE!
Angiography Technologist, Interventional Radiology
Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
City: WASHINGTON |
State: DC |
Country: USA |
ZIP Code: 20007
Job ID Number: IR-1706001 | Posted: 01/30/2017
With a 609-licensed-bed hospital, 1100 physicians and 4500 employees, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is one of the largest healthcare delivery networks in the Washington, DC area. We offer some of the most sophisticated treatments and technologies available, as well as the expertise of nationally respected physicians.
Responsible for performing neuro and vascular interventional examinations in accordance with established protocols, as directed by the attending radiologist.
• Graduate of AMA-approved school of radiologic technology.
• Associate of Science in Radiologic Science required.
• As part of their education, candidates must also demonstrate competency in didactic coursework and an ARRT-specified list of clinical procedures by completing competency requirements established for the discipline in which they are seeking certification and registration.
• A minimum of six months hands-on training is required.
• Clinical experience required.
• Current experience in interventional angiography preferred.
• Competitive compensation and generous benefits
• Superb educational opportunities plus tuition assistance
• Wellness programs
• Free shuttle from Metro stations
Location, location, location!
Located in Washington, DC, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital offers an exciting lifestyle to complement a satisfying career. The DC Metro area is famous for its education and cultural venues in theater, music, museums, art galleries and restaurants. Employees live in DC, Maryland or Virginia, affording great choices in lifestyle just Metro stops away from the hospital.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Associates live by Our Common Purpose: We Create Caring Moments in the Spirit of Cura Personalis – Care for the Whole Person. Our Quality Standards of Safety, Compassion, Professionalism and Coordinated Care set the priorities for consistent decision making applicable to everyone in every situation.
For more information and to Express Your Interest In Less Than 60 Seconds, please visit http://www.medstargeorgetown.jobs/jobs/123526/
Equal opportunity employer.