Advertising Sales Account Executive Territory - Pharmaceuticals
Merion Matters is the company behind the popular ADVANCE brand, a leader in the healthcare industry for 30 years. We're committed to serving the informational and career needs of millions of doctors, nurses and allied healthcare professionals through a wide range of products and services including magazines, websites, a retail shop, events, custom promotions and communications, hospital shows, conferences and partnerships. We offer corporate clients the opportunity to connect with and influence the healthcare market with effective, targeted and customized media, marketing and merchandise solutions. Join our award-winning team and touch the lives of millions of healthcare professionals. Visit us online at www.advanceweb.com.
We have an opening for an experienced advertising sales professional with a background in the healthcare industry, including pharmaceuticals! In this position you'll be selling our portfolio of media and marketing advertising solutions to key decision makers by using a consultative sales approach. The ideal candidate will be a proven top tier performer who consistently exceeds quota. If you thrive on the adrenaline of making a compelling pitch, overcoming objections and closing business on the phone, this is the right job for you!
As a part of our team, you'll work with dedicated sales professionals who have an entrepreneurial spirit -- they're hard working, self-motivated and confident.
We offer you a solid base salary, extensive paid training and support from our in house marketing team! Your sales success is rewarded with uncapped commissions.
- Sell solution-based print and digital media products for the ADVANCE brand to increase the existing book of clients and to establish new business within a sales territory
- Sell multiple platform sales campaigns that may include print, digital, social, eblasts, event sponsorship, custom products and more
- Effectively overcome objections and close business to meet/exceed your sales revenue objectives
- Some travel required.
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive "can do" attitude over the phone and in person
- Background in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry is helpful, but not required
- Digital media sales experience is a plus
- Previous experience with key marketing stakeholders from the clients to their agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CRM experience is preferred
- Bachelor degree required