Apply for this position
College Grads - Advertising Sales Territories Available NOW!
About MERION MATTERS
- Merion Matters, the company behind the popular ADVANCE brand, is a family-owned media, marketing and merchandising company that has catapulted to major nationwide success since its inception as a healthcare magazine publisher in 1985. Today, our diversified offerings highlight a commitment to serving the informational and career needs of millions of nursing and allied healthcare professionals.
- Everything we do is unique at Merion Matters. We pride ourselves in attracting the best and brightest individuals, and then recognizing and rewarding their efforts. Our environment is team-oriented and professional. With an infrastructure of top-notch support systems in place, Merion Matters gives you the tools you need to do your best work.
- Merion Matters is a one-stop media, marketing and merchandise company. As the driving force behind the ADVANCE Healthcare Network, we provide the healthcare industry with B2B and B2C e-commerce, digital and print content, online and in person recruitment & educational events, custom communications products, syndicated content and so much more. Our goal is to deliver custom-tailored solutions that are designed specifically with our customers' unique media and marketing needs in mind.
- We are committed to serving the information and career needs of millions of doctors, nurses and allied healthcare professionals. We offer a wide range of resources to help them excel in their careers, including websites, a retail shop, events, custom promotions and communications, hospital shows, conferences, magazines and partnerships.
Explore everything that the ADVANCE Healthcare Network has to offer:
- ADVANCE Healthcare Publications & Websites
- ADVANCE Healthcare Jobs
- ADVANCE Healthcare Shop
- ADVANCE Custom Promotions
- ADVANCE Health News & Syndicate
- ADVANCE Events
- ADVANCE Custom Communications
We're hiring motivated self-starters with a passion for sales and marketing! If you're looking to join an expanding sales team in an established company with 30 years of healthcare publishing experience, you've found your match at Merion Matters! As an account executive, you will call upon and develop relationships with key-decision makers involved in healthcare recruitment strategies. Through those relationships, you'll be selling our robust portfolio of recruitment advertising media and marketing solutions, via the phone to clients seeking qualified candidates who are readers of our award-winning publications. You'll be part of a team of inside sales professionals who have an ideal entrepreneurial spirit; they're hard-working, confident and part of a creative, team-friendly culture.
- Sell digital and print media for the ADVANCE brand to increase the existing book of business
- Develop new business within your territory utilizing leads provided by our Market Research Analysts
- Sell multiple platform sales campaigns that may include print, digital, social, mobile and live event sponsorships
- Cultivate client relationships with HR Managers and Recruiters within your territory
- Meet and beat your quotas and achieve the income goals you set for yourself
- This is a great opportunity for recent college graduates and individuals with up to 1 year of related sales experience to hone their skills while developing relationships with some of the largest and fastest growing healthcare organizations in the country!
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Advertising and digital media sales experience a plus, but not required
- Confident, with a strong passion for sales and meeting sales goals
What's In It For You?
- A guaranteed base pay and uncapped commissions paid bi-weekly, so the more business you close, the more money you will make!
- Earn bonuses for selling additional incentives
- Great training -- Merion Matters provides extensive, paid, in-house training that covers both sales and healthcare, to give you the confidence you need to be successful
- A progressive management team that values your skills and wants to help you succeed
- Opportunity to grow your career in a position that encourages work-life balance with no nights or weekends
- Outstanding benefits package including health, dental and 401k
- Beautiful office in convenient King of Prussia
Back to job list